What do you need to apply for an ISO certificate in UAE?
ISO certification requirements are easy to follow and conform to. You can easily apply to be an ISO certified company in UAE by simply sending us an email with your inquiry or by filling our inquiry form. You are only required to have a valid company trade license in UAE and you need to conform to the relevant standard requirements; for example if you want to apply for the ISO 9001:2015 then you require to implement the quality management system standard requirements. Once you complete implementing the requirements then you can apply for an ISO Certificate in UAE by filling the application form.
Requirements for ISO certificate in UAE
You need to fulfill the following requirements to successfully obtain an ISO certificate:
- Management system that is as per the relevant ISO standard requirements
- Valid trade license
The process of getting ISO Certification:
The majority of businesses pursue ISO certification in order to:
- Achieve consistency and implement quality controls on products and services
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of planning procedures
- Reduce the additional servicing costs that come with low quality
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory bodies and the general public
- Satisfy the customers who ask their vendors for ISO certificates
The main steps to get ISO Certification in UAE
What steps do I need to take to become an ISO certified company?
Before you can be certified, you need first to perform necessary procedures to verify that the relevant ISO standard requirements are met.
- Create a management system
– Determine what your core or business procedures are
– Involve the employees in processes documentation
– Examine, authorize, and disseminate the documents to those who require access to the data
- Put your system into action
– Ascertain that procedures are carried out exactly as they are specified in your documentation
– Ascertain that staff are properly trained for the tasks they are undertaking
– Create an effective reporting systems that covers inspections, testing, corrective actions, preventive actions, management. reviews, meetings, goals monitoring, statistical methodologies, and other topics
- Make sure your system is working properly
– Conduct an audit and check for compliance and effectiveness of the processes and system. Examine the situation, conduct interviews, and review sample records
– Identify and report the management system’s strengths and weaknesses
– As needed, take corrective or preventative actions
- Make a system registration
– For external registration, choose the appropriate certification body
– To confirm that your management system documentation conforms with the applicable standard, submit it for evaluation
– Prepare for an external audit to ensure that the system requirements are met and the management system is properly applied
The ISO certification process can be long and hard, but by using the right certification body, it can become simple and easy. Contact us now to request for certification.