What is ISO 50001:2011?
ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certification offers a structure for setting up best practices in energy management to help companies improve their energy efficiency and by implementing ISO 50001, make a return on investment. The norm helps organizations to set up the appropriate systems and processes for enhancing energy output, including energy quality, usage and consumption.
Benefits of ISO 50001
- Energy reduction of up to 10% for the first 12 months
- Reduced emissions of greenhouse gases (GHG) and carbon footprints.
- Internationally accepted Universal Standard
- Assist in achieving existing and future voluntary and/or mandatory goals for energy conservation.
- Enhanced corporate image and credibility among clients, consumers and stakeholders
- Educated processes of decision-making from system design to operation and maintenance