Universal Certification and Services FZE (UCS) is keen to provide its services with high quality in accordance with the company vision and mission to achieve its objectives by providing all the services in accordance with the customers’ requirements, local, legal and regulatory standards, and business practises to enhance our customers satisfaction through directing all UCS employees’ efforts to meet the needs of customers in a way that exceeds their expectations.
UCS is committed to adopting and implementing the quality policy through the application of ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system and by following the below directives to achieve UCS objectives.
- Providing high quality services that meet the needs and requirements of various interested parties.
- Enhancing the customers satisfaction by providing services and performing them in duly manner, on time, and within the agreed budget.
- Setting smart objectives and reviewing them on an ongoing basis, and ensuring the dissemination of quality concepts and the commitment of employees to the regulations.
- Working to provide the necessary resources to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of provided services and striving to motivate, involve, and train UCS employees to achieve UCS intended goals.
- Evaluating employees’ awareness about UCS quality standards by conducting internal audits on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining safe and risk-free culture by conducting regular risk assessments and deploying appropriate measures to minimize the identified risks.
- Applying control tools towards our suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that their quality is maintained, and their procedures comply with UCS quality policy.
- Keeping abreast of best practices to develop operations and services and to provide them in an innovative way to delight customers.
- Commitment to federal and local legislation, regulations, laws, and international standards with the effective application of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the quality of management processes, revising and updating company documents, and continuously improving the quality management system.
This policy has been prepared and disseminated to the various interested parties through the various available means, and the responsibility for its implementation rests with all employees working in Universal Certification and Services. The management is committed to reviewing and updating this policy annually to ensure its effectiveness and compatibility with the activities and services of UCS.