What is ISO 20000-1:2018?
The international quality control standard primarily based on IT Service Management is ISO 20000-1. A collection of standardised specifications for an IT service management system (SMS) is given by ISO 20000-1:2018 (the new edition of ISO 20000-1). It is important that both your internal and external IT services are compatible with the needs of your company and customers, considering how vital IT is to organizations.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1
- Reduction in accidents and better handling of injuries
- Enhancement of brand reputation and legitimacy
- Adoption of an automated IT service delivery process
- Reduction in IT service response times and interruptions
- Enhanced cost management, contributing to financial gains
- A culture of continuous growth
- Greater awareness of functions and company priorities
- Ensuring consideration of regulations and enforcement